Tuesday, December 8, 2009





Well, we're moved. We've been moved for around a week now. As you can see it's tight but it's not too bad. We built shelves and stuff so we have places for most all our gear. We even have a little space set aside for Christmas! (not that presents will fit under our tree, of course...) What you can't see in the pictures is that I took my big Wall-Locker shelving unit from Salerno to here... hey, it fit in the trailer, so I took it! And good thing! It has all my clothing and food items on it! Anyway, we're all glad that it's not near as bad as we thought it was going to be. Granted, we have to go back to FOB Salerno every few days for laundry and showers... but still, it's not so bad.

3 comments:

  1. none of you be fooled...that 'christmas' he speaks of is not from me because for some reason, the us postal service has slowed to worse than snails and he hasn't received christmas-in-a-box from me yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh it was indeed a Xmas-in-a-box... but it was CPL Nemeth's, not mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you have your space all decorated for Christmas! We all know you hate moving but you are SO good at it :) I can testify through many of my own moving adventures that you are a good packer/mover, lol. Thanks Nate!

    ReplyDelete