Thursday, October 15, 2009

Years Behind...


So it's taken me WAY too long to get into the blog sphere... and for some reason I feel that I owe everyone an apology for that.

Natalie's blog has inspired me to attempt to 'catch-up' and since I'm in Afghanistan now this seems like the perfect time for me to give online updates about the goingson in my life.

I will do my best to provide text and photos that give you an idea of what I'm doing, what we're doing, and some just to let people remember what I look like :) I will do my best not to provide anything that will be 'scary'... so no one should be afraid to stop by and check out what's going on with me.

Now I guess all that's left is to see how I do at keeping it all up to date...
Wish me luck and report back often to see how things are going!

2 comments:

  1. in case anyone reads this who cares about my blog and doesn't already read it:
    http://lilshoemaker.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. About time you got to blogging. haha

    ReplyDelete